The continuing saga of one Markus Wolf.
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Epic Adventures
Saturday, November 05, 2005

Kids play rough at the Orphanage

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Blogger Sean Kyte said...
Hey whats up...
I just noticed a Comment on my Blog spot.
Anyway how are you doing?...
Im Glad you finally Are there.
I will be praying for you and where God has called you.

Well I Take care and God Bless

P.S.
You Blogger is Big!  

Blogger Lori said...
Mark, do you remember Angela's friend Will from a few years back, he is currently in Kiev as well, his team blog can be found at http://genesis-kiev.blogspot.com/  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I thought it was interesting that you had a lot of comments under this particular picture. So I decided to add another just for fun. I love the entries/pics that say "no comment" under them. I realize it's by default, but it's just funny to think of someone saying "uh, yeah... no comment!"  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Click for Kyiv, Ukraine Forecast