The continuing saga of one Markus Wolf.
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Epic Adventures
Monday, January 16, 2006

Misha and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's my good friend Misha and I sometime before worship.


Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Mark-

It's your sister. I am writing on here because I had some trouble sending you e-mail from work, and I've sent you some from hotmail that seem to have gone through, but I've had no response from you yet. And I figured you would have responded to at least one of the exciting/interesting e-mails, like 1) I'm engaged (1/13), 2) K&J had sweet baby Audrey (1/16), or the 3) boring but urgent/important e-mail regarding CC's. Maybe you haven't received these e-mails, or maybe you've been really busy, but I thought I'd have heard something by now. Love you, miss you, hope all is okay and going well. Write me SOON!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Click for Kyiv, Ukraine Forecast