The continuing saga of one Markus Wolf.
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Epic Adventures
Saturday, April 01, 2006


Image hosting by Photobucket



My dad and mom



Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great tribute to your dad and mom! I noticed "he never changed towns..." but he did raise a missionary son whose reach to Asia is spectacular and so filled with possibilities....and with
"Children for the kingdom." God
bless you and prepare you for reaching again the children and youth in Asia ...  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey bud,
Its Ben...LOOOONG TIME, No talky ;-) ... Dude, I can't believe yer dad is all gray now. Last time I saw him it was dark. So AWESOME to read about how God is working with you throughout the world. You are still such a blessing!

Peace my brother,
Ben S.  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates

Click for Kyiv, Ukraine Forecast